Sunday, October 30, 2016

How I use Creativity and New Media

One of the subtle ways that I used creativity to make my friends laugh and showcase my personality is my Facebook profile picture. For the longest time, I had it set to a fairly boring picture of myself. It wasn't a bad picture my any means, but it was typical.

To switch gears for a moment, I love Legos. I grew up with them and spent countless hours building and playing with them as a kid. I don't play with them as much as I used to of course, but I still collect some of the larger, more complex sets with thousands of pieces.

So I decided to update my profile picture to something a little bit more fitting....

The Original

The LEGO Daniel


The Halloween Special

I am not responsible for the actions of LEGO/Zombie Daniel.

No comments:

Post a Comment